If your family are planning a trip to the city at any time in the near future, you may be looking into the options for where you should stay.
The go-top options typically include a hotel or B&B, and whilst these options to have their benefits, it is time we start to consider wider options that give us that little bit extra.
Cons of staying in a B&B
Whilst bed and breakfasts can be enjoyable, they don’t quite surpass the benefits of serviced apartments. They do have their disadvantages.
- Limited meal options
- Lack of increased privacy
- Not much space to yourself
- Can’t cook your own food at other times of the day
- May not always get on with the hosts
Why choose a serviced apartment
Everything that B&BS lack is present in the serviced apartments. From the privacy, to the ability to whatever you want whenever you want – here’s the run-down of why serviced apartments are the best.
- Private room and facilities
- High quality furnishings and fittings
- Own kitchen meaning you can cook whenever and whatever you like
- Choose when your room gets services
- Lots of space
- Home comforts
As you can see, serviced apartments have many increased benefits than other accommodation options. If you are yet to give a serviced apartment a go, then you should give it a try on your next trip away, even if you just try one out for a weekend to begin with.
We have a feeling you’ll quickly fall in love with this new way of holidaying!