What is one of the most typical activities for adults?I would definitely say that it is drinking haha As you getting older getting glass of wine or beer after work become something what you are doing on a regular basics.This article is gonna be about different types of alcohol what you can get all over the world and also some helpful tips while you drinking to prevent any accidents the next day.
- Whisky is the most sold type of liquor around the world. Whisky is distilled beverage made out of usually fermented barley, corn, rye or wheat. It is aged in wooden casks and they are keeping the whiskey in there for as long as they can. There is saying that the whiskey gets better with age, so they are trying to keep it in the casks as long as they can. Some of the brands which are making whiskey are Jack Daniel’s,Grant’s, Johnnie Walker, Jameson etc.
- Vodka is the second one in the category of the most sold type of liquor. It is distilled beverage, composed of water and ethanol and nowadays they are adding flavour into it as well. Originally it was made out of cereal grains or potatoes. This drink was invented in Poland and Russia and it has minimum of 40% volume of alcohol. The most common brands are Skyy, Smirnoff, Ciroc, Finlandia, Absolut etc.
- Liqueur is the another popular type. It is composed of distiller spirits and extra flavourings like sugar, fruit, herbs and spices. Back in a days they used liqueur like herbal medicine or people were pouring them over desserts which were really sweet and the herbal taste was suppose to balance it out. Worldwide brands are Bailey’s, Ricard, Fireball, Jaegermeister etc.
- Cognac (named after town in France) the process of making cognac is almost the same as making whisky. They are keeping it in barrels for at least 2 years to achieve the perfect taste. It is produced by twice distilling white wines. Common brands Hennessy, Martell, Remy Martin.
- Rum last but not least. It is made by fermenting and afterwards distilling sugarcane molasses or sugarcane juice. It is clear liquid which is changing it’s colour by again in oak barrels. Most rums are made in Caribbean and American countries. Popular brands Captain Morgan, Bacardi.
Those are the 5 most popular liquors in the world. Now when you traveling and drinking don’t forget that it is never good idea to mix different type of alcohols together and staying hydrated while having fun especially because you are at place which you are fully comfortable in. If you are celebrating at home and you need to buy liquor I would recommend to check OmdömesStalle as they are having bunch of brands there for delivering alcohol and they have reviews for all the brands. So you will always know which one is the right one for you or maybe they have some good hangover remedies or pills recommendations.